Our group's research interest is focused on the following aspects of new quantum materials (including graphene and other atomically 2D materials, topological matters, and photonic systems):
- Quantum Transport, Spintronics
- Light-Matter Interaction and Optical Properties
- Berry Phases and Topological Properties
- Effects of Many-Body Interactions on Electronic Properties
- Spin Dynamics and Intrinsic Spin Noise
- Non-equilibrium Physics, Fluctuations Phenomena, Casimir Effect
We gratefully acknowledge funding support by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Basic Energy Sciences.