We are looking for new graduate students to join our group. Please send Dr. Tse an email if you are interested.
- (2/15/2019) Our paper "Interlayer RKKY Coupling in Bulk Rashba Semiconductors under Topological Phase Transition" is posted on the arXiv.
- (12/27/2018) Our paper "Photon-Induced Suppression of Interlayer Tunneling in van der Waals Heterostructures" is posted on the arXiv.
- (8/7/2018) Our paper "Valley Hall Transport of Photon Dressed Quasiparticles in Two-Dimensional Dirac Semiconductors" is published in New Journal of Physics.
- (9/1/2018) Dr. Tse receives the 2018 DOE Early Career Award.
- (6/26/2018) We have an immediate opening for a postdoctoral position to start in Fall 2018. Interested candidates please contact Dr. Tse.
- Group meeting Fall 2018: every Friday 4-5pm at MINT seminar room
- (5/2018) Phuong Nyugen got accepted into the NSF REU program and will work at the Vanderbilt University this summer. Congratulations!
- (8/7/2017) Dr. Tse gives an invited talk at SPIE Nanoscience + Engineering.
- (5/23/2017) Our paper "Dynamical Quantum Anomalous Hall Effect in Strong Optical Fields" is published at PRB Rapid Communications.
- (3/8/2017) James Hong got accepted into the NSF REU program and will work at the Louisana State University this summer. Congratulations!
- (3/1/2017) Our paper "Dynamical Quantum Anomalous Hall Effect in Strong Optical Fields" is posted on the arXiv.
- (2/27/2017) Our paper on the interaction effects in the optical properties of multilayer graphene is published in PRB.