- We are looking for graduate students to join our group. Please send Dr. Tse an email if you are interested.
- Group meeting Fall 2018: every Friday 4-5pm at MINT seminar room
- (8/7/2017) Dr. Tse gives an invited talk at SPIE Nanoscience + Engineering.
- (5/23/2017) Our paper "Dynamical Quantum Anomalous Hall Effect in Strong Optical Fields" is published at PRB Rapid Communications.
- (3/8/2017) James Hong got accepted into the NSF REU program and will work as an exchange student at the Louisana State University this summer. Congratulations!
- (3/1/2017) Our paper "Dynamical Quantum Anomalous Hall Effect in Strong Optical Fields" is posted on the arXiv.
- (2/27/2017) Our paper on the interaction effects in the optical properties of multilayer graphene is published in PRB.